Saturday, February 7, 2009

Videos!

L and I are currently in London, lounging around in Heathrow airport while waiting for our connecting flight to New York. 

While L is "wine tasting" the wines (and whiskeys) here, I have endeavored to make full use of the free wi-fi (Heathrow's Terminal 5 is really nice) by uploading some of my videos onto youtube. Check it out, if you are so inclined. 

To whet your appetite (or not, I'm really just looking for something to do; I'm almost done with my book and there are still eight hours left of flight time), here's a video I took while on a tuk-tuk, while passing through Little India in Penang, Malaysia:

1 comment:

Jona said...

Medjo unrelated to your post, but I've had a lifelong dream of flying Business from NY to London (or vice versa) for work. I don't know why, pero na lagay yan sa isip ko nung bata pa ako. Actually the dream involves flying on the Concorde, pero alas, wala na yun.

Ok, that was it. Random sharing.