Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Early morning thoughts

I woke up this morning before my alarm went off. As haziness turned to clarity I began remembering the different things I had to do today, and I felt my anxiety rising:

"I need to get hold of that Indian counsel before noon. But he's on holiday. I wonder if he'll hate me for calling him up. Do I even have his mobile number? He wouldn't check his balckberry too often if he's on vacation."

"The guy I get work from will be sent on secondment. Who will I report to while he's away? Hope I don't get assigned to grumpy partner and scary partner."

"L.'s parents are arriving tomorrow. I have extra towels, toiletries, bottles of water. Anything else?"

"What will I do in Amsterdam if we do decide to move there?"

And so on and so forth, until my alarm rings (I hit on snooze) and my alarm rings again.

Good morning world!

No comments: